This information pertains to the 2021 festival. Check back for 2022 updates.
Ride the Delta and hear the Blues!
In Memory of Tom Kennebrew
- 70-mile Metric Ride (over Helena Bridge and around Moon Lake and back to Storm Creek Lake via St. Francis Scenic Byway)
- 55-mile Ride (to Bear Creek Lake and back on the newly paved road in rolling hills through St Francis National Forest)
- 40-mile Ride (ride to Moon Lake, flattest ride with police escort over the Helena Bridge)
- 35-mile Ride (ride to Storm Creek Lake, few hill, out and back along Crowleys Ridge)
- Family Fun Ride (includes stops at Estevan Hall, Freeman Park, the Helena Riverpark, and historic Fort Curtis)
- 35-mile Gravel Ride (from downtown Helena to the Levee and onto St. Francis National Forest to Storm Creek Lake and Bear Creek Lake)
- 22-mile Gravel Ride (from downtown Helena to the Levee and onto St. Francis National Forest to Storm Creek Lake and back downtown)
- 12-mile Gravel Ride (from downtown Helena to the Levee and onto St. Francis National Forest to Storm Creek Lake)
Registration is $65 and includes a one-day pass to the King Biscuit Blues Festival, a BBQ lunch at American Legion Hut, and a pair of Tour da’ Delta socks (for the first 100 entries)! Tour da Delta Jerseys are also available at www.tourdadelta.net for $60. A fun ride is available for $20 adults (includes BBQ after the ride)
LIVE MUSIC by Lucious Spiller!
REGISTER NOW by visiting www.bikereg.com/tourdadelta.
Check in Friday, October 8th from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. and Saturday, October 9th, from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.:
American Legion Hut / 409 Porter Street, Helena
All rides begin at 9 a.m. / Family Fun Ride – 10 a.m.
Deadline to enter: October 6, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Questions? Contact Chris Schaffhauser at 501-240-4211
Accommodation Options for Participants
St. John’s Episcopal Church
- Address: 625 Pecan Street, Helena, Arkansas 72342
- Contact name: Marjie Hamilton, Office Administrator
- To Reserve a Space: Call 870-338-8115, Mon-Thur, 11 a.m.-4. p.m.
- Check in time: 4 p.m.-7p.m on Friday, October 5th
- Cost per night: $20 per person
- Nights Available: Friday and Saturday night
Note to Cyclists: Please bring cot or air mattress. Please see below for information on showers.
For information on area hotels, contact the Chamber of Commerce at 870-338-8327.
Hot showers are available around the corner from the Hut (which is one block from the church).
Location: Corner of Rightor & Walnut streets
Name of Provider: KBBF Best Hot Showers
Cost: $15 for single use / $35 pass for the entire festival
Last modified: August 27, 2021