Ride the Delta and hear the Blues!
Ride and enjoy the diversity of this unique ride. Ride around a beautiful cypress-filled lake, enjoy the rolling hills that wind through the St. Francis National Forest, and experience the history of the Civil War when passing Ft. Curtis and other landmarks.
In Memory of Tom Kennebrew – Click to read more.
Saturday, October 8th, 2022 | Helena, Arkansas
- 70-mile Metric Ride (over Helena Bridge and around Moon Lake and back to Storm Creek Lake via St. Francis Scenic Byway)
- 55-mile Ride (to Bear Creek Lake and back on the newly paved road in rolling hills through St Francis National Forest)
- 40-mile Ride (ride to Moon Lake, flattest ride with police escort over the Helena Bridge)
- 35-mile Ride (ride to Storm Creek Lake, few hill, out and back along Crowleys Ridge)
- 38-mile Gravel Ride (from downtown Helena to the Levee and onto St. Francis National Forest to Storm Creek Lake and Bear Creek Lake)
- 25-mile Gravel Ride (from downtown Helena to the Levee and onto St. Francis National Forest to Storm Creek Lake and back downtown)
- 12-mile Gravel Ride (from downtown Helena to the Levee and onto St. Francis National Forest to Storm Creek Lake)
- Family Fun Ride (includes stops at Estevan Hall, Freeman Park, the Helena Riverpark, and historic Fort Curtis)
Road Ride Start Time (70, 55, 40, and 35-mile rides) begins at 9 AM
Gravel Grind Start Time (35, 22, and 12-mile rides) begins at 9 AM
Fun Ride Start Time begins at 10 AM
Ride Registration is $70.00
- Tour da Delta socks
- A one-day wristband into the King Biscuit Blues Festival Main Stage
- A bbq lunch inside the American Legion Hut after the ride
- Live music will be provided during the bbq lunch
- Sag vehicles and rest stops available
- Tour da Delta jerseys available for an additional $60.00
Click Here for Road Ride and Gravel Grind Registration Page
A fun ride for adults is available for $20.00
- includes BBQ after the ride
Click Here for Family Ride Registration Page
Be sure to read our Risk Management Plan
Bicycle helmets are required.
All participants must adhere to the routes provided and not take alternate routes.
YOU CAN DO IT!! Click Here for the perfect motivational speech!
Participant package pick-up at American Legion Hut / 409 Porter Street:
Friday, October 7th – 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM
Saturday October 8th – 8:00 AM until 9:00 AM
Accomodation Options for Participants:
St. John’s Episcopal Chruch
625 Pecan Street, Helena, Arkansas 72342
Contact name: Marjie Hamilton, Administrator
To Reserve a Space: Call 870-338-8115 Mon-Thur, 11 a.m.-4. p.m.
Check in time: 4 p.m.-7p.m on Friday, October 7th
Cost per night: $20 per person
Nights Available: Friday and Saturday night
Note to Cyclists: Please bring a cot or air mattress.
Hot showers are available around the corner from the Hut (one block from the church).
Location: Corner of Rightor & Walnut streets
Name of Provider: KBBF Best Hot Showers
Cost: $15 for single use / $35 pass for the entire festival
For information on other area hotels, visit the King Biscuit recommendations page.
Contact Chris Schaffhauser at 501-240-4211
Last modified: March 28, 2022